Maintaining the Highest Standards
We are committed to providing clients with quality service while maintaining the highest standards. Our standards include utilizing:
- Lead Jacks around the vent pipes, preventing further leaks.
- GAF Storm Guard in areas that have a higher risk of leaks. Areas with higher risks of leaks are around the chimney, around the skylight, and near any protrusions on the roof.
- Starter Shingles are designed with a tar strip on the edge, which locks down the first shingle at the edge of the roof.
- New Felt Paper is always installed to ensure that there is peak water barrier protection.
- 7/8″ (short) nails to reduce the risk of hitting a freon line and creating air conditioning problems. In addition, every single exposed nail is caulked to prevent rusting and eventually leakage.
Call now and schedule a free roof inspection!